Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Official Announcment from the Hays Corporation

Nice but your 'programs' are still crap/ripoffs.

And nobody with an IQ high enough to install SOS will download guess games
and bashes.

Intresting how your supposed projects run on the evil Joe Wing's SOS
shell...

And everybody knows that win98 is better than winme