[A83] Ion (v1.6) [83]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Ion (v1.6) [83]

Could somebody (Joe Wing himself?) 'fix' Ion, so we can remove files that
are before your program in memory, saving the programs-name is probably the
easiest methode. (MirageOS does do this)

Just imagine how difficult it is to create some generic file-handling
routines, when they could easely crash your calc... Well I could make them.
But they wouldn't be of any use, because crashing your calc (you deleted a
file or added/appended some data) isn't something you want to have...

	Henk Poley

BTW: Also put an "di" or an "im 1" in Ion, so it wont crash anymore if you
have an interupt installed.