[A83] Re: Interesting - comments?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Interesting - comments?

Problem with using the GB Printer is: it isn't for sale anymore, and nintendo
isn't willing to give the specs (i asked them for them, but they said they
couldn't help me...)

When thinking about using an ordinary LPT-printer: Hmm, i'm not going to carry
that around in my pocket.

The solution could be to adapt a receipt printer, I don't know the exact
english word for it, but I mean a printer for the kind of buying receipt you
get after buying something in the supermarket...

- Peter Martijn

> >What do you all think about an 83/+ printer?  If someone could develop
> >hardware similar to the GB printer or find a way to use the GB printer, it
> >wouldn't be that hard to ouput the mem.  It would be great to print out
> >graphs during school.  Any comments on how feasible this is?
> >
> >-Joel Seligstein
> >joel@basm.org
> >www.basm.org

Follow-Ups: References: