[A83] Re: Start location

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Start location

The start offset IS 9D95h...
And programming ASM directly in hex on the calc is useful at school, as long
as you have a table of mnemonics and corresponding OP codes :)
I have done this before for doing simple programs to help me out, eg using
the _ToFrac call to get a numerator, and a denominator easily, without have
the trouble of programming one in basic...

On-calc assembler??
Check out Detacheds Solutions: www.detacheds.com and  go to the upcoming
section, there is a project, TitanASM which they are working on, it's a full
on-calc assembler in the form of an APP.