[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

On Thu, 22 February 2001, Gabriel Hughes wrote:

> Actually yes why?
> -DG-

Well, I had nothing but problems when using Rom 1.12, including the appearance of the message you mentioned, (only with slightly different results when pressing continue... then it continued the pixel-appearing loop)

Anyways, I spoke with the ti-csc, and they admitted that rom 1.12 was having problems with Assembly programs...

But, continuing on some "hardware reset" - maybe there is a way to erase the flash chip (in which case you would be able to put a new OS on it, or to force the PC back to 0000h...

A request to anyone involved with hardware-hacking for some help!!!

Greetings,
Peter Martijn