[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

Well, there is a rom that is builtin in PROM, i am pretty sure, I remember
reading it somewhere...  well i'm sure that there is a way to reset and boot
from that room too... maybe you have to take your calc apart disconnecting
all the batteries and you could find some thing that you have to
short-circuit to do a reset, if taking all the batteries out for a while
doesn't work... or you could bring it back to your dealer and they should do
it for you, or send it back to TI for them to do it...

There is always a way out of everything, it's just that you might not know
of it.. :)