[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Adios amigos!!

Sorry It isn't that type of loop it is a "Please install software" I'm
going to be a jackass and not accept anything from the link port and won't
accept the override commands either loop.  If you have any suggestions for
that then I'll listen.  And anytime you hit a key besides on nothing
happens and when you hit on it says "Error! press any key to turn the unit
off then turn it on again." which would usually reset the mem but my
calculator is being a jackass.(Do you sense the hostility?)
-Direct G-

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Hyperbyte wrote:

> Gabriel Hughes wrote:
>
> > Hey guys I must officially leave the scene.  I no longer own my 83+ it is
> > still locked in that loop and I've given up on it.  It's been great thanks
> > for everything.  PEACE OUT!!
> > -Direct G-

> > Namezero.com. New!  Namezero Plus domains now available.
> > Find out more at: http://www.namezero.com
>
> Hey,wait,  do you mean your TI83+ is in some loop in which random pixels are
> appearing and it goes off everytime you press on and wait...
>
> THe only thing I know is that I have had it too and that my calc has come out
> fine, a classmate of mine rubbed the top half of the keyboard for a while
> (you might want to try a LONG while), and it restored (several times!!!).
> When I then after a while returned the 1.10 rom to it, it never happened
> again...
>
> Don't give up!!!
>
> Greetings,
> Peter Martijn