A83: Running a program on startup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Running a program on startup

Hi, I have another quetion mainly about interrupts.

First of all, I know that when you turn off your calc and turn it back on
again (Some where in that process), the interrupt mode is set back to one
again.

Questions:

1. Is the code for your interrupt destroyed during the process of turning
the calc off and on, or does tios not mess with it?
	-My code starts at 9a9a, if that is any help

2. If it is not destroyed, is there any way to have the calc instantly set
the interrupt mode to 2 when the calc is turned on.

3. If it is destroyed, or there is no way to set the calc to mode 2 when it
is turned on, how do I have the calculator automaticly run my program that
installs the interrup at startup, aside from download the flash program from
ti the does that.

4. This one doesn't really relate to the other questions, but is there any
command in basic or asm that unarchives every program that is currently
arcieved.  If not, you don't need to make one for me, I can handle that, I
was just looking for a shortcut.