A83: Using Interups, and strings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Using Interups, and strings

Hi:

	Here is a puzzle that I have not yet been able to figure out.  Ok, to start
out with, I am creating my own interup, with most of the core code comming
from the the interrupt guide at www.ticalc.org/pub/text/ .  I want it to
display a string, but when I set it up as a regular program that would
display a string...

(More Code)

ld hl,text1

bcall(_puts)

text1:	.db "Sample String",0

(More code)

It only displays a bunch a garbled information when you press the right key.
How do I copy the string so it will be displayed correctly when the user
presses the right key.

Thanks in advnce
Rob

P.S. My interupt routine itself works just fine, I have tested it with other
operations, like clearing the screen, and it performs without a problem.