A83: Detached Solutions programming contest

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Detached Solutions programming contest

I hope most of you have heard of DS's TI-83 Plus programming contest (for
those that haven't: http://www.detacheds.com/contest/).  I also hope at
least some of you are planning entries to the contest.
Anyhow, the actual reason I'm writing is that we've found that the prizes
wont quite be ready for or planned due date.  So we can extend the due date
of the contest from the current March 1st date for another two or three
weeks.  Would this help anyone out?  If it doesn't we're not going to bother
changing it, but we'd like everyone to be able to create the best entries
they can, so if an extension would be helpful, let me know.

Thanks,
-Dan Englender