RE: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: TI COLOR!!!!

> > Has anyone looked at all of the "INVALID" bits in test mode (db1,
> > db1, db0)?
> > I am guessing that they all do something, but toshiba doesn't
> > want people to
> > know.
>
> I don'r think thay do something toshiba don't want us to know... i think
> thay just screw up the display randomly....

I meant that they likely initiated some wierd testing settings, and that they
do cause ti's lcd to show something like (arguably) color.

> > James Lancaster
> >
> > btw anyone else seen the "2 color" pong at calc.org for the 83+?
> > Doesn't look like much color to me. (even in a well lighted room)
> >

> 2 color: Black and white? (i havn't seen the game)

ticalc.org has it too, under 83+ion games as pong2.zip, and it is supposed to
be blue background and yellow brown paddle, but it doesn't look that colorful
to me.
My guess is that the program creates "blue" lines, then overwrites part
(paddle and ball) with the "yellow"
When someone described blue did they mean bright blue or almost black blue?

James Lancaster

does anyone know what lcd display is used, or can find the part number?