Re: A83: an idea for greyscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: an idea for greyscale

No, Send is just a TI-BASIC command to send variables through the link port
to a CBL.  It can't work with Z80 ports.
'Send(9' is just a backdoor asm command, replaced with 'Asm(' on the TI83+.

And fastcopy's delay is pretty small, not small enough to run game logic
while the LCD is busy. (though crashman got a great tilemap routine that did
this)