A83: Re: TI COLOR!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: TI COLOR!!!!

It is definitely possible to display the following things on the screen:

'blue' lines - not dark blue but something similar to #000066 (RGB color)
'red' lines - as in #660033 (no joke either)
'small black pixels' - these dots are 4 times smaller than a normal pixels

to achieve these things, do the following:
- send lots of programs to the calc (or vars)
- make a program that 'calls' a rubbish address, like this one:
:prgmBLAH
:CD3355
:End
:1234
:End
- Or enter some other rubbish
- Send(9 the pogrom
- the calc screws the display and trashes colors etc.

that's all,
Frank Schoep
Forever For Now
http://foreverfornow.cjb.net