A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Calling All Great Programers Part III !!

Yes I'm back again with another set of goals.  So I'll be quick and to the
point:

1) This one is directed at those of you who have created Apps.  Do you
actually have to go and pay TI to sign your Apps for you or can I use the
magic words and one of you would kindly either compile it for me or lead
me straight to your magic App producing program.

2) Is there any simple translation between TI-83(+) Basic and TI-83+
ASM?  I'v got a few programs that are slow and annoying(such as the 3-D
grapher Ti gives you with it's graphlink software.  The things so slow
you'd think it's moving backwards.  Whoever programmed it great for you
that you came up with the Idea and the original code but that sucker has
got to be sped up!!) that I would like to apply the speed advantages of
ASM to.

3) How do you do simple math operations ASM? (Laugh as hard as you want
but you asked these questions when you first started).  I'm not being lazy
or anything It's jus that everyone tells me look at this source code or
try that tutorial but there's one minor problem with the majority of
them...  I'M A + USER AND PROUD OF IT!! AND CURSE TI FOR DOING SUCH EVIL
THINGS AS SAYING THE TWO CALCS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT THAT ONE WAS
ELECTRONICALLY UPGRADABLE AND THE OTHER WASN'T!!!!!!  Now I know you want
to say that learning 83 ASM will help my 83+ ASM but my problem is that I
get confused and start using call( instead of bcall( or get frustrated
knowing that the code in front of me isn't right.  So anyone out there who
learned 83+ ASM, how did you do it what exactly did you use and most
importantly tell me what you used to compile your programs because TASM is
not working for me maybe you can help me figure out what I'm doing
wrong.(And I will be forced to beat any one of you who says I'm lazy with
my personal rubber duck because I've been trying since at least
NOV.!!)  And back to the original point I haven't found it in the
tutorials I've looked at.

4) How do I define the diferent types of variables such as real, complex,
lists,exc.?

5)And I know I've asked this before but how do you have a program make
another program?

6) Is there a list of the Hex equivlents for commands out there and where
is it?

7) Could someone show me, as in type it in an e-mail to me, the format for
typing the Hex of and ASM program by hand.(Do you type it all on one line
or is it separated? etc.)

8) Thanks once again to all who reply and if anyone can give me any
additional info besides what I have asked for that would help a programer
that has a clue what going on but needs help putting it together, do send
it to me and don't junk up the LIST.

Waiting patiently for replys,
-The Direct G-