[A83] Re: Grey scale(and enterlacing,is that the right word for it?)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Grey scale(and enterlacing,is that the right word for it?)

> Did you modify it?  What version?  I didn't think it did grayscale, since
> it's never really used anywhere.  Maybe the latest released version got it
> due to that moon patrol game.
 I have VTI 2 5 beta 5 and it supports grayscale. VTI has a certain 'LCD
Update frequency' you can set it to hi/med/low at emulation options. When
VTI detects that within one frame of that refreshing a pixel was on and off
it displays grey. Especially when you set the LCD Update Freq. to low you
can even see the cursor being grey when it (dis)appears.

-Cheiz