[A83] Re: Grey scale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Grey scale

On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Patai Gergely wrote:

> If you really think it's better than the ones already on ticalc.org,
> then go for it. However, I'm not sure whether it would be good to
> upload something that's already there... You know the differences
> between you program and the other ones so that's up to you to decide.
> I'm still looking for an implementation that gives good results with
> motion picture. If you could do it, THAT would be a great innovation.

My routine is likely capable of that. And if you use double buffering, you
wouldn't even notice a sprite being drawn. But as I've said before, it
uses an entirely different screen buffer structure.

I'v put the code online, so you may take a look at it:
http://tijl.studentenweb.org/archive/ti83/grey4.zip