[A83] Re: CPL, UML, Oberon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: CPL, UML, Oberon

I've got no idea what CPL and oberon are but UML stands for Unified Modeling
Language.  Basically its crap and the biggest waste of time you'll ever
encounter.  Its a method of outlining how a program is to be designed for large
groups of programmers.  These UML designs turn out to be a jumble of lines and
stick figures.  Aparently this is supposed to be the standard in the real world
but no one wants to be bothered with it.  There are much better ways of going
about designing programs.  Thanks to this crap, I got a C in a class which was
primarily to teach us c++.  Hehe.... Have fun!

Brandon Sterner