[A83] Re: Virtual TI-83 (emulator) problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Virtual TI-83 (emulator) problem

> This is a little off the topic of this thread, but it
deals with VTI bugs..
> Has anyone ever noticed how VTI doesn't let you hold down
left, up and 2nd
> at the same time?  It seems like if you hold left and up,
VTI won't detect
> a 2nd keypress but if you hold right and up it does.
Theres a couple other
> wierd instances where this happens.
I've found a really weird one some months ago: try to press
all the four arrows at the same time, and read the result
with direct input - read the whole group byte. On a real
calc, bit 4 is also set to be 0, although it is not
assigned to any key, to my knowledge. VTI doesn't handle
that (well, I have only version 4, so this might not be
true). A hardware easter egg...

PG