[A83] Re: Ti-83+SE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Ti-83+SE

There's no difference. The SE is just like the standard 83+...just w/more
Flash, DBUS assist and probably something else I've forgotten :)...

The OS is the same...well, from 1.13 onwards (1.13 includes the rom calls to
check for the SE etc.).

So, it doesn't make sense for ticalc to create SE specific folders, because
programs can't be SE specific. I think applications can be (with an
appheader thing) but don't quote me on that...so perhaps. Ah bugger it, I'm
rambling now.

Anyway, this'll be my last post for a while - I booked a last minute flight
to Japan, so I'll be there for the next 3 weeks. See y'all in the new year!!

James.