[A83] Virtual TI-83 (emulator) problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Virtual TI-83 (emulator) problem

I downloaded Rusty Wagner's Virtual TI-83 beta 5 and I have a presaved rom
image from my calculator.  The rom version is 1.10. for the 83. When I run
the emulator the "V"'s seem to be slightly garbled on the home screen.  When
I run a simple ASM program there are some bugs that are not because of the
programming, but because of something else.  Is there something wrong with
my ROM or VTI 2.5, and can it be fixed?  These things don't happen on my
real calculator.  Please tell me if you know what is wrong!