[A83] Re: TI connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TI connect

TI-Connect is designed for the Flash-based calculators...not the older ones.
If they include the 83, why not the 86 and 92. Hell, why not the 85, 82...:)
You see my point, though, right?

TI-Connect detects GraphLink software if you have it installed on your
machine though, so you can use TI-Connect as the main hub of your TI comm
software I suppose.

Later,

James.