[A83] Re: Running external ASM programs from within an ASM program...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Running external ASM programs from within an ASM program...

> And how does basic look like in your eyes?
Basic is quite useful for programming calculations,
and it is available in the absence of a computer,
which is a great advantage over asm. And I still
haven't mentioned the small size of the progs.
But I don't really understand why certain routines
have to be so slow. I miss some features like working
on a virtual screen (which would certainly do
some good to those hellishly slow pixel operations)
or being able to use integer or fixed point math
optimised for speed etc.
I'm not against basic, if the calculator is used
for its original purpose. What I am against is
crappy asm programs that do not consist of anything
but romcalls...

PG