From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Brandon
Sterner
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 2:21 PM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: Y-vars

Equation vars are like strings except for tempory equation vars which
include the extra data before the string:
05h,01h,023h,01h,00h
I have absolutely no idea what that means but it seems to be very
important
to the parser if you're using temp equation vars.  Anyone got any ideas
what
this means?

Brandon Sterner