[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

> That's no use for me. I want to protect the data
> inside. If someone takes out the batteries, it's
> 9 to 1 the data is lost. And having no data for
> a while is no problem for me. (except for tests!)
In this case, you don't have to play around with
the shutdown. For example, I made a program which
can hide and unhide programs if a correct password
is typed in. That can only be broken if someone
uploads a hexaeditor. But then I could modify it
to encrypt them as well besides hiding. Then the
cracker has to download and disassembly... etc. etc.

Taking out the batteries, however, is a bit
less hard to do, and still can be successful.

PG