[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Back to the home screen

> Van: SUCKER from the old days <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> Thanks a lot for those values of various menu's (very
> usefull), but that doesn' seem to work. writing $40
> (=home) to $815B does not affect where the TI-OS is
> after the interrupt ended. The only thing I can do
> is to check where I am at the moment.

Yes, I've seen that too, when I checked this stuff on the Ti83. It doesn't
seem to affect the way the TIOS react. That's strange I think, since what
I've heard from the Ti-82 you needed to reset it to $00 when running an
assembly program, since else the TIOS would do 'strange' things (like
opening menus when you press a menu-key).

> And also the
> bit 5 of the plotflags to see if you're in the prgm
> menu. When I reset this bit, the TI-OS does not quit
> the menu.

Hmmm...

> The cursor stuff does actually work. (It
> gives a weird effect when a cursor appears in a menu!!)
> So I can use some help to really get to the home screen.

Fun :-)

Although not very usefull...

	Henk Poley <><