[A83] Back to the home screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Back to the home screen

Thanks a lot for those values of various menu's (very
usefull), but that doesn' seem to work. writing $40
(=home) to $815B does not affect where the TI-OS is
after the interrupt ended. The only thing I can do
is to check where I am at the moment. And also the
bit 5 of the plotflags to see if you're in the prgm
menu. When I reset this bit, the TI-OS does not quit
the menu. The cursor stuff does actually work. (It
gives a weird effect when a cursor appears in a menu!!)
So I can use some help to really get to the home screen.

      SUCKER