[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: TIlp Flash App support

Root/Great Overall Dictator replies:
> Does tilp have flash app sending support yet?
> If not, does anyone know if it'll be added anytime soon...
>
> (It'd be nice with linux app developement)

Unless someone else has created it, It doesn't. I did have the protocal
figured out, and a partial standalone implementation on a laptop, but
unfortunately the laptop was stolen (Along with a calc, and my graphlink,
plus some other things) so unless someone else wants my data (which I can
type up, it is still in paper form, mail me off-list) to implement it, I
probably won't be able to for some time. :(

James L.

PS Some notes: Basically the only difference with a 73's link protocal is to
use 0x73 as the ID and basically everything works (one thing was seemed
different, and I don't remember what it is off the top of my head). The flash
protocal seems the same for 73 as 83+ (and likely 83+SE) for sending/recieving
apps.