[A83] Re: [A83]Re: Can't Connect

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: [A83]Re: Can't Connect

At 09:31 PM 12/5/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I occasionally have this problem...(this may sound like a stupid
>solution)I just pull the cable out and put it back in and then jiggle it
>around.  It usually fixes it.  I think the link ports on the calc were
>made funky and they aren't exactly the right size.

Yeah, 3/32 is wierd size.  It would have been nice if they'd used 1/8, so
that normal audio patch cable could be used, and adapters to coax for
longer cables (WinAmp plugin) and headphones (mod83 or whatever) could be
added with standard parts, instead of hackers having to order from TI (good
business, I know, but still.)

Follow-Ups: References: