[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Linux Appsign Utility Realeased

I just noticed that work.. but with --winever 3.1 .. So That work(the link
prog try to transfert with the com port).. but for the Grey graphlink because
TI make the linking program to don't let the possibility to use Black(That
what I have) on Win3.1.

So somone have a solution on how to "hack" the graph link software to make
him working with the grey graph link under Win3.1(--winever 3.1)???

Paxl