[A83] Re: Off-Screen Sprites... with ION's PutSprite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Off-Screen Sprites... with ION's PutSprite

IonPutSprite will not display sprites offscreen.. instead (because of the
memory layout of the graphbuffer) the sprites will either loop around to
the other side of the screen or they will be displayed in some unsafe
memory and the calc will become unstable.  If you want to display sprites
offscreen, try one of crashman's putsprclp routines.  You can find them in
the 82 routines section at ticalc.org, i believe (unless the 82 section is
closed down right now..)
- - Joe

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com