[A83] Re: Displaying One Column or Row of a Sprite... (83+)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Displaying One Column or Row of a Sprite... (83+)

This has been asked many times in the past, and I have explained it in
detail recently on this list.  I recommended searching through the list
archives.