[A83] Re: Question about interrupt

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Question about interrupt

> How do I do a jump???
> I can do a relative jump... But if the code if too long, that is not
> posible. I think I could solve it with .org command, but how???

It's really simpler if you don't.  What kind of stuff are you putting in
there anyway?  But if you must, then it's simple:

.org start_of_program

 ... program code ...

.org wherever_the_interrupt_handler_will_go

IntStart:
IntEnd:

> If i do a interrupt which stays in mem when i go back to TiOS, where can I
> store the code and the table??? And where can I store variables???

Look at some other interrupt programs and see how they do it.  Most of your
questions could be answered if you'd look at some of the many programs that
are already written, or do a litte experimenting yourself.

Follow-Ups: References: