[A83] Re: Using ZDS to compile programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Using ZDS to compile programs

I have been doing this with Assembly Studio 8x since version 2.0 (when it
was 86 and not 8x).  This isn't at all new to ZDS :)

What case specific stuff are you talking about?  Both TASM and Assembly
Studio 8x respect the case of labels by default.  That seems like such a
BASIC thing not to do (sorry, bad pun).

> by the way, I now program for the 83 plus using ZDS.  I must say that
> early
> on the case specific stuff was a pain, but now I am used to it.  The one
> click compile is nice, and its great being able to split a large project
> into a ton of smaller files.  I probably make a new .asm file for every
> 200
> lines of code.

Follow-Ups: References: