[A83] Re: Genie SMS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Genie SMS

First: my apologies, I shouldn't been posting this here. It was gone before
I knew what I was actually doing.

>Ooooh, look at me, I'm so rich so I can afford me this...

Well, not really. It's a >15 cm by >5 cm by >3 cm phone, which can not
really be called portable. It was an old thing, my daddy got a new one from
his boss (oh I wish I had one like that... :-) and my sister got one from
the bank (very new&small, for free!) so I could get the (un)portable phone,
and as fast as I knew that there was something cool like this, I subscribed
and sent while I still was online this message without thinking. Again, I'm
sorry for posting this.

>(But I wish I had one too...)

You can probably look on some ad section (www.marktplaats.nl maybe) and find
something similar for 10-15 dollars (my guess).