[A83] Re: ports

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ports

> Van: The one and only SUCKER ... <sucker_pvn@hotmail.com>
>
> Can somebody describe all the existing ports, with their
> numbers? (like: battery=?, screen=?, keyboard=?, ...)

See Ticalc.org under pub/text/ (I guess)

There you will find some files called:
ti-ports.txt
82-ports.txt
86-ports.txt

A far as I know there isn't any (good) one for the Ti83-/+(SE) yet... :-(
Ti seems to have released some info on Ti-83 ports, I've heard. Dan
Englender could tell you more then, I think...

But if you ask a bit further around here, you will get the full picture,
since most calcs handle things more or less the same (ex: keyboard is port
1 on 82, 83(+[SE]), 85 and 86, most keys correspond between Ti's).

	Henk Poley