[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

>> Van: Ronald Teune <rtwolf@gmx.net>
>>
>> >Once you can actually run some code of your own, look at what other
>people
>> >have written.  Pick something simple, like tic-tac-toe.  That was my
>first
>> >"large" assembly program for the 86 (the source is even on ticalc.org,
>if
>> >you want to see how much I sucked at z80 back then).
>>
>> Ah. Is that this program?
>>
>> [..code..]
>>
>> Well, congratulations, you, David Phillips, are the winner of The Ccg
>Award
>> (http://www.crappycodersguild.cjb.net)
>
>Uhm, you better "watch your steps" since I have some code you have written,
>don't you know ;-)
>
>Overwriting a string with character by character with LD's... I think
>that's about as worse.

Quote from a later mail:

"However, I still make quite crappy code too, look at the Groverizer source
which should appear soon at TiCalc.org. I hope to have it uncrappyfied in
max. a week."

Yes, I admit, it IS crappy. However, I am uncrappyfying it, and it's now a
not-working version of 1025 bytes instead of 1193 (still quite crappy,
however).
-->working version, Bert-style windows added (v1.7 =v1.2), soon available
from TiCalc.

> Henk Poley <><

Groeten,
        Ronald Teune