[A83] Re: NzIf83Plus

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: NzIf83Plus

Thank you very much. It's worth a place in the 'Thanks To' list :-)

Next, now my game has been finished I need some beta-testers. Especially somebody with both an 83+ and 83+SE and actually also some other Z80 based calc. It's a two player game and you need to test if all calcs work together. And I can't do it myself because I don't have 83+ nor an 83+SE.

Thank you for those who reply (privately please)

tijl.coosemans@mail.be