[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Excuse me for asking:

> Ah. Is that this program?

Hey, my code wasn't _that_ bad :)  Although, I remember programming a game
in BASIC on the IBM PC in 6th grade and not knowing about arrays, and hard
coding an entire map with stuff like

IF X = 37 AND Y = 45 THEN
IF X = 37 AND Y = 46 THEN

I don't think I ever finished that program :)  Anyway, if you do want to see
it, the link is below.  Looking it now, the only part is absurdly long is
the key checking part (needs a jump table or similiar).

http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/asm/source/tictac.asm

> Well, congratulations, you, David Phillips, are the winner of The Ccg
Award
> (http://www.crappycodersguild.cjb.net)

Aside from the fact that I think looking at that site would cause permanent
eye injury, it is interesting.  For some reason (being 5am?), I find the
following quote very humorous: "If you find errors, don't mail them, because
this is a crappy site."

And I have seen programs that bad (though they don't use nearly that many
different instructions).