[A83] Re: CAS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: CAS

> Van: Peter-Martijn Kuipers <hyper@hysoft-automation.com>
>
> > Sort of on topic: would anyone be interested in an equation printer for
the
> > z80 calcs?  It be cool to have something for at least the 83 and 86
that let
> > you hit a key combination (or added an entry to a menu somewhere) and
> > display the last input equation and result in pretty print.
>
> Sounds useful...

I think that in this way you wouldn't be able to do more than 'pretty
print' the answers, like "12/59" (becomming 12, line, 59) and maybe give
things like the imaginary part a special place... It might also be possible
to 'pretty print' the the last entry, but what if you had used 'Ans' in the
equation? Then thing wouldn't be that usefull...

As far as I know on the Ti89/92(+) the TIOS keeps track of how the formula
was built-up (replacing 'Ans' with the previous entry(s), etc.). And in
that way it can display some usefull info via the 'pretty print', so not
only the last thing you have typed.

	Henk Poley <><