[A83] Excuse me for asking:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Excuse me for asking:

 I never knew that these lists were for programming gods only. People who
speak assembly as fluently as their native language. People like "David
Phillips" who waltz around in their own self gloating, critisizing others
when they have problems. People who never really help, rather spending
endless hours trying to convince others that they are programming hero's.
Well excuse me for asking for help, excuse me for not knowing everything the
second i was born, and if i may require some example code to work off, is
that too much to ask?