[A83] end:0000:end

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] end:0000:end

Some time ago somebody asked what the four zeros between the two Ends were for. Well, I found this on TI's website.

    "END" token on a line by itself
    -----------
    * Size of data area wanted, 4 digits required
    "END" token on a line by itself, last line of program

* The data area is an additional amount of RAM that a user
  may want to allocate when the TI-83 opens the space in
  memory to load the Z80 object. It will be located
  at the 1st byte following the Z80 object.

The first END token must not be on a line by itself though as I accidently figured out. It can just be put behind the Z80 code itself.

--Tijl Coosemans
Mail.be, Free WebMail and Virtual Office
http://www.mail.be