[A83] Re: _getkey and turning the calc off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: _getkey and turning the calc off

With Venus you would only loose 3 bytes, which is still not acceptable of course, but if you completely want to prevent the user pressing 2nd+on you must install an interrupt which does so. SOS has one built-in. You might want to take a look at the source code.
Basicly the interrupt routine does this:
  check for on-key press, I think that's done with port 3 (at least on the 83-)
  if [on] is pressed, reset the flag that indicates the status of the 2nd-key