[A83] Re: Graphlink goofup

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Graphlink goofup

No, I tested it, and without the flag set, I can still see all the lowercase
letters typed in in a program, when the flag was set, so without the flag set, it can still access them, but you just can't type them.

Personally, I think that the 83 PLus Graphlink Program is just a slightly adapted 83
Graphlink program.

--(Peter-Martijn)