[A83] Ion Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Ion Help

I've been trying to program for the Ion shell and have a few questions.
First of all I don't get any errors when I compile the program. But when I
open it to send it in TI Graph Link should the code look like
this?sinhñ(0(FFloatAnsFix
HorizrandM(IONrandM(+AnsSci÷mean(tanhñ(UGtanhñ(FullGmean(IText(tanhñ(ÜGtanhñ(ScatterLHDegreeSeqmean(
It doesn't seem right to me. Also when I get the program on my calculator
and go to open it under ion it has the right name printed but then has a
whole bunch of weird symbols after it. when I run the program it either gets
messed up or my calculator crashs. Can some Please tell me what I'm doing
wrong. Thank you!