[A83] Grayscale Scrolling -> Help Needed:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Grayscale Scrolling -> Help Needed:

 Hi, I have a big problem. I have composed a large grayscale pic using Ian
Grafs grayscale stuff. It is 192x192. I can divide it up into 6 blocks, each
exactly 96x64. Thats 6 full screen bits.   Example:   [ ][ ]    <--\ [ ][ ]
<--- Full Pic (6 blocks) [ ][ ]    <--/   [ ] = 1 full screen.   Now what i
want to do is make a 4 way scrolling routine that will let me scroll around
as if it were one big picture. Everything i have tried has crashed or not
worked. Is there anyone in the world who can help me?