[A83] Re: Sprites and Tilemaps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Sprites and Tilemaps

The basic idea is this. First draw the background then the foreground. So
what you do is first drawing the tilemap, then you draw all the necessary
sprites at the appropriate places and then you call FastCopy and everything
should be displayed just fine. Experiment a bit, crash your calc, try to
understand how other games work, like IceClimb or something and try to
understand why yours does(n't) work. Have Fun with it all.