[A83] Re: MirageOS subroutines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ag_silver_83p@ameritech.net writes:

> Do you know of any file to learn more about MirageOS subroutines, as the
> info at the DS website was not enough?

Hmm, that's a very good question. I suppose I dont have a good excuse why
that section was left incomplete for about a year now; mostly because of
school, summer responsibilities, and various other stuff... well, I will make
it a goal to complete that section at the time we release MirageOS v2.0
(shhh, dont tell anyone yet that its in development, we will announce it
soon)... But as for now, you can ask me any questions you have on particular
routines and I can dig up the info. Dan is on vacation, so I will do my best
about the routines he wrote.

-Jason K