[A83] Re: Testing a MirageOS program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Testing a MirageOS program

I remember the simulator would sometimes crash for me also or not want to
start up, and when that infrequently occurred it could be fixed by
reinstalling the software. I haven't had any trouble with the latest version
of the simulator though, the one that supports the 73 and 83+ SE now, so you
should try that version. Also, to load an 8xp file that was assembled, it
needs to have the correct header created by DevPac8X or Bin2Var and not
DevPac83, but Im sure everyone already uses a combination of those tools,
right? all 83+ programs are made with those hopefully...

-Jason K