[A83] apps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] apps

               I think its great, that detached solutions is trying to make
applications for the TI-83+.  There is really a shortage, because I don't
like the ones on TI.com (too much memory).  The applications are a great
feature to the TI-83+, and it is good to see that at least 1 company is
trying to make use of it.  I thought the recent contest was a marvelous way
to get people to program applications, and I hope they do the contest again,
later.  I can't wait until the apps come out (especially King Of Fighters
200!!!)
                              ~Dohboy3