[A83] ROM Page question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] ROM Page question

I've been tring to figure out how to change the rom page on ti-83. There is
plenty of documentation on ti-83+ but i can't find any for ti-83.

Here's few things i found out.
Ti-83 has 16x16kb rom pages which means there's 16 rom pages total.
To change the rom page you would access port 2 and write to it.
When you do the rom page changes. Starting at $4000...

But here's the problem. After running few test i have found that port 2
works exactly the same as ti82. Which means you can only access 8 rom page
through port 2. (find ti82 docs for more info)

Some body told me that i have to use the link port to access the other rom
pages but i'm not sure if this is a fact, and i couldn't figure out how.

If anybody has anyinformation please help me

Thanks for reading this!
And thanks for answers!
Akito Nozaki